Folding Wire Mesh Container is a general storage container, which has similar purposes as pallets and totes. It can be applied to the storage, transportation, and classification of raw materials, semi-finished products, and finished products. Its functional role has penetrated production, circulation, consumption, and other links, through temporary storage, packaging, loading and unloading, storage, transportation, and other links, throughout the logistics process. Of course, it is also convenient for the inventory of the goods in the warehouse. Besides, the stacking can reach four levels, which realizes the three-dimensional storage. The production materials are made of strong steel bars by spot welding, which makes the structure more robust, easy to operate, widely used, long life, and many other advantages as follows:
1. The warehouse storage cage is made of high-quality steel after cold work hardening and welding, which is durable and can effectively reduce the packaging cost of the enterprise.
2. They can be handled by pallet trucks, forklifts, elevators, and cranes, and can be stacked on top of each other to achieve three-dimensional storage.
3. It is easy to operate, widely used, and has a long service life.
4. The steel folding storage cage is welded with strong carbon steel, and the bottom is reinforced with U-shaped channel steel to make the structure stronger.
5. Folding storage cage can be used with cranes, forklift, elevators, or other transportation equipment, which is conducive to automated operations and saves labor costs of enterprises.
6. The collapsible storage container can be used in transportation, loading and unloading, storage, and other logistics links with the handling equipment.
7. The cage adopts a foldable structure, which can be folded when not in use, occupying only 15% of the original space used, which can greatly improve the utilization rate of the enterprise's storage space.
8. They can be loaded with the container, which can make full use of the container space, thereby effectively reducing the transportation cost of the enterprise.